Saturday 3 March 2012

BEING STOCHASTIC..

                                                                         
At times, being stochastic,
 puts me in utter confusion..
The uncertainty paints,
the grey areas of my life..

Dreams built up,
With millions of seconds devoted to it,
Gift me a smile,
Pale, similar to that of a corpse..



The whole world twisting around me,
The same feeling that I had,
When I had been in a dangerous ride,
the last time, when I visited an exhibition!!!!

Mistakes, nothing to comment upon, except
As someone said,
The real mistake is the one,
From which you learn nothing..
Being in a state..
Truly unexpected and totally strange,
Takes me over to a world,
where I could find only the word, "Stochastic",
the ultimate uncertainty!!!!

Colors illuminated my days,
Filled each of the pages,
with beautiful pictures..
Which I always wanted to happen with me!!!!

Today,
The strange state in which I am,
Hinders me from my life,
Putting a veil over my mind.. 


I am unable to say,
that everything I have been looking for,
Will end up in mere "nothing"!!!

Because, as I have already said,
Confusion,
That is the result I have, for,
being Stochastic.....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment