Wednesday 4 July 2012

Thanks a ton Dove.. :)

Rapunzel..
The lass whom I like the most from the fairy tale wing.. After Cindrella!!!!
The gorgeous girl who is known for her long, stunning tresses..

Like any other girl, I have been myself in the shoes of Rapunzel many a times in my dreams..
And, have plunged my lengthy hair down the tower, to help my love climb up!!!!
Oh!!! What if I really had such long and miraculous hair????
Oh!!! What if I really could plunge it down to help someone climb up from his pest????
Yes!!  I have dreamt of it quite a lot of times, even though not in sleep!!!

Let me tell you my hair story..
I have heard my mom saying, when I was born, I had little, dumpy, but chunky hair..
Thus, my parents were happy that their baby girl is looking pretty enough!!!
When I started taking up my nursery lessons,
I had hair, enough to knot,
 both the sides, with multicolored, charming hair straps.. 
And, I have felt animated seeing those on mirror!!!

But, when I grew up more,
troubles started creeping in..
The root cause for the trouble to crop up was,
I had to join a convent High School which was a bit distant and had to travel more..
And, it was a mandate to plait two sides..
 I switched over to local route buses for commuting to school,
My hair was suffocating with filth and dust particles..
I could hear my hair howling with ache..
But, I did not look into it sincerely..
I was too busy with mugging up the lessons and making out the ranks!!
Thus, my hair started getting dry..
The split-ends grew in numeral..
The beauty was trailing..
The thickness trimmed down drastically..
There starts the real grief of my long livable hair!!

There were even days,
When I really felt hesitant to appear in public gatherings because of the pathetic state of my hair..
 The only alternative was to cut it down!!

Yes, the real mistake which I did to my hair!!!
I know.. It is useless to cry over the spoilt milk!!!
Though, it was a late realization, I thank God that atleast by then,
 I could understand the gravity!!

It was on a birthday party, when some of my buddies suggested “Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo”..
Since I use Dove soap, the name was not new to me..
I started using the Shampoo..

Mind you.. The result was gradual, but startling..
The hair falls which were around 25-30 a day, have reduced to 15-18 a day..
My hair has got a new shimmer,
Which was lost long back..
I would say that the “Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo” really could have, a rejuvenating effect on my hair cells..
Yes, now, my hair is not in its previous pitiable state anymore!!
Yes, now, I can walk into public functions with high level of confidence!!
Yes, now, I can yet again have my Rapunzel dreams back!!
Yes, now, my hair has a new life in it.. A Dove life, rather!!

And that was the end of my hair problems!
Thanks Dove!!!!
Thanks a ton!!!!

P.s : The write up is as a part of IndiBlogger Contest " ... and that was the end of my hair problems! "in association with Dove. Visit Dove Dove hair-aware app

1 comment: