Wednesday 12 September 2012

A froggy Tale..


I am here to narrate a real stunning froggy tale..
Am sure most of you might be interested in listening to short, cute stories..
The hero in this story is a semi-sized, spongy, greeny froggy!!!
And, the story doesn’t have a heroine (unfortunately!!!)
The villain is none other than MYSELF!!!!
Wondering why I am yelling crazy????
Go ahead!!!


One early morning, I was in a deep sleep..
Might be pulling the witch’s curls..
Or be pushing the giant dinosaur..
(For your kind information, I tend to have such idiotic, unimaginable dreams!!!
And, I just love those!!!!)
Oh.. Am I deviating??? Am sorry!!!
Back to the story..

One early morning, I was in a deep sleep..Probably enjoying my undisturbed sleep..
“KROAM KROAM!!!!”
Oops!!! What was that??? I got wide awake..Stared all over the room..Hey, nothing!!! I murmured to myself with a kind of irritated voice..
How magnificent that sleep was!!!
Hmmmmm.. Its gone!!!  All I could do was convincing myself that nothing has happened and pulling myself back to snooze vigorously!!!
In 5 minutes, I could cordially be back to the doze..
“KROAM KROAM!!!!”
“KROAM KROAM!!!!”
Oh my God!!! Again???? No!!!!
It was half an hour past five!!!
Oops!!! The loveliest sleeping hours for a “Late to bed, late to rise” girl like me..
My anger was shooting like anything!!!
I jigged and sat in the bed.. Again stared all over the walls..
I couldn’t find him!!!
Yes, the hero of the story, Mr.Froggy!!!
“KROAM KROAM!!!!”
“KROAM KROAM!!!!”
He was totally ignorant of me sitting and probing for him so annoyed!!!
How dare him!!!
I flashed my mobile torch over the walls..
Now.. Pin drop silence!!!!
Yes, he is scared, at last!!!!
I made some actions with the mobile light so that he gets anxious!!!
Or rather petrified!!!
Ha ha ha!!! His “Kroam Kroam” was no more!!!
I snickered like a conqueror!!!!

Next day has arrived..
I Could go to bed only at 2 at the night since I had to cover some pending portions..
“I will get up only at 8..” I have decided in advance!!!

“KROAM KROAM”
“KROAM KROAM”
Ooooooooo.. It was exactly 5.30!!!
How punctual the Froggy was!!!!
Praying to the almighty, I flashed the mobile light over the walls!!!
YES!!! HE IS SILENT NOW!!!
THE MISSION IS NEVER IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Thus,
our story continues..
His KROAM  KROAM and my flashing is crossing its 25th day!!!!
Frankly speaking, I started loving this Froggy!!!
Because, at times when I have to get up early, I need not put an alarm!!!
Why should I when my ALARM FROGGY is with me?????
Ha ha ha..


P.S: This post is dedicated to my semi-sized, spongy, greeny froggy (as imagined by me as I have never seen him!!!!). 

3 comments: