Wednesday 10 July 2013

Am flying...

I opened my eyes.. No.. I could not open them fully..
Am struggling to open..

***


Yes.. I can see the world now.. Am no more a pupa now..
Hey!!! I’ve developed myself as a butterfly!!!
Am sooooo excited!!!

***

See my wings.. How stunning they are!!!
Oh God.. You made me this beautiful..

***

Children are waving their hands..
I’ve to fly to them.. I’m trying..

***

Yes.. Am flying.. How soothing the air is..
Am blissful to the core..

***

I’m loving my life..

Oh God.. Thanks is just a word!!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.



    Feel free to surf to my page: undercounter refrigerator freezer with ice maker

    ReplyDelete